Garlic Chicken (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 246 calories per serving
- chicken (allowed amount)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-5 cloves garlic, unpeeled and left whole
- juice of half a lemon
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat non-stick saucepan over MED.
- Add the onion. Stir constantly until tender. 5-10 mins.
- Transfer onions to glass baking dish.
- Place chicken atop onions.
- Squeeze on lemon juice & sprinkle with pepper.
- Place garlic around and on the chicken.
- Cover tightly either with lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook for 30-45 mins or until chicken is no longer pink.