Fried Zucchini (Phase 2)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- •1 small zuchinni
- •1 tablespoon milk
- •dash any seasoning you like
- •2-4 pieces small melba toasts
- Take a half to one whole zuchinni and slice thinly.
- In a seperate bowl take 1tbs of milk and add any approved seasonings and mix.
- In another dish turm melba toast into powder.
- Add zuchinni to milk seasonings and place in melba toast powder.
- You want to batter like you would anything else that is fried.
- Heat a small pan on stove to med heat, and add coconut oil.
- I use 1-2tbs, then add zuchinni and fry until golden brown