French Onion Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 17, 2011
Approximately 263 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of meat.
- •1 whole onion, thinly sliced
- •100 grams beef, thinly sliced
- • broth
- • roasted garlic
- •1/2 grissini
- • dash salt
- • dash pepper
- Put onions into an oven-proof saucepan.
- Add enough broth to cover half the onions.
- Cook until onions are tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat broiler.
- Add thinly sliced beef to the onions.
- Top with mashed roasted garlic and grissini.
- Broil for 5 minutes until grissini/garlic mixture starts to brown.