Faux tacos (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Simple and only 180 calories.
- 4 ounces lean 93/7 ground beef
- Green pepper
- Hot sauce
- Brown ground beef and chop into small pieces.
- In a small pan add 1/2 a diced tomato, about an 1/8 of a small onion, 1/8 of green pepper, dash of hot sauce.
- On low heat stir everything up and wait 5 minutes.
- While that is cooking, take the biggest leafs you can get off a head of lettuce and place on plate.
- The lettuce acts as a shell for the beef mixture.
- Spoon beef mixture into lettuce leafs equally.
- Add additional hot sauce if desired or some fresh salsa.