Faux Bruschetta (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 210 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces chicken diced
- 2.5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 larges basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 drops liquid lemon stevia
- 1-2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- dash garlic salt
- dash lemon pepper
- salt to taste
- In a small skillet heat water.
- Add chicken and spices and cook until chicken begins to turn white.
- Add one half the basil and saute for one minute until the chicken is done.
- Add the tomatoes and remaining basil and saute a couple of minutes until the water is evaporated.
- Get the pan really hot, move ingredients to the side of the pan, add balsamic vinegar, then mix in chicken mixture.
- You can eat it alone or put on melba toast.