Eggs Drop Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons low sodium/ no MSG soy sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco (may omit)
- dash garlic powder
- dash salt and pepper
- green onions, thin slices of green section
- In a small sauce pan, bring broth, soy sauce, spices & Tabasco to a boil.
- While waiting for boil, whisk eggs together quickly until fluffy.
- Once broth boils, pour eggs into saucepan and cook for another minute.
- Pour immediately into a bowl and serve.
- Garnish with green onions.