Eggplant Bake (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2013
This dish tastes like an Italian dish with ricotta cheese. Around 231 calories.
- 1 cup of eggplant (thick slices)
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- Spices - garlic, oregano and parsley to taste OR ranch dressing powder mix
- 1 tomato (pureed or chopped)
- Puree cottage cheese, water and spices together and set aside
- Lay eggplant in a baking dish.
- Layer tomato on top.
- Pour puree mixture over the top
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 385-390 for a 1/2 hr to 45 minutes until eggplant is soft and cottage cheese is bubbling.
It will be a little runny but just give it a little mix.