Egg Muffins (Phase 1)
Posted On February 08, 2013
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup onions diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- Whisk egg whites until fluffy
- Place 4 muffin liners into a muffin tin
- Devide chopped veggies into 4 and place in the bottom of the 4 liners
- Pour egg whites evenly over the vegetables
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Feel free to add other vegetables, anything you like in eggs. In phase 2 you can add breakfast sausage or other proteins to the eggs. In phase 1 it is best to stick with vegetables.