Egg Bake (Phase 1)
Posted On June 28, 2013
- 6 egg whites
- 1/8 cup diced onions
- 1/8 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/8 cup diced zucchini
- '1/8 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk egg whites in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in chopped vegetables and sprinkle in salt.
- Lightly grease a single-serving nonstick soufflé dish with coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture into the soufflé dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20–25 minutes.
*Picture features two whole eggs which can be used in phase 2 when you can have both healthy fats in one dish.