Eating Out While On The Liquid Amino Diet
The eating plan that you follow while on the Liquid Amino Diet is pretty strict and it can be hard to avoid restaurants but there are not good food choices for dieters at many common restaurants. Checkout these “eat this, not that’s”:
- Applebee’s Fiesta Lime Chicken, including the standard sides, has 1230 calories and 67 grams of fat. Better to have their Grilled Shrimp but cut replace the Island Rice with steamed veggies because it only has 380 calories and 4.5 grams of fat.
- Boston Market’s Half Roasted Turkey and Swiss Carver is 395 calories and 18 grams of fat. You should go with the 5 oz. Roasted Turkey with no sides for 180 calories and 3 grams of fat. (Better to try turkey then something cooked in heavy oils.)
- Costco’s Food Court Pepperoni Pizza has 620 calories and 24 grams of fat per slice.
- IHOP’s Big Steak Hearty Omelet, without pancakes or sides, which has 1220 calories and 82 grams of fat.
- The Cheesecake Factory’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake, one slice, contains 1910 calories with 72 grams of fat.
A good option is always a Subway salad – you can see everything that is going into it and be more aware of your calories. Use the vinegar or mustard for dressing and add chicken breast. Yum! Stick to the healthy foods and lose your weight. No food tastes as good as weight loss looks. You can do this. Health Coaches are standing by to help: 1-1-800-980-7208 or email@example.com.