Dijon Chicken Breast (Phase 1 & Diabetes)
Posted On May 10, 2013
Calories: Approx.185 per serving
- • 2 chicken breasts
- • 2t olive oil.
- • 1T Dijon mustard
- • 1T Italian salad dressing, low fat.
- • 1 small onion, chopped.
- • 1 clove garlic, minced.
- • 1 tsp. ground black pepper.
- ) Rinse Chicken
- ) In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, dressing and pepper.
- ) Liberally brush both sides of chops with mixture.
- ) Turn oven to medium-low. Heat olive oil in skillet, add chicken and garlic. Cook, covered, for 20-30 minutes.
- ) Add onions to skillet and cook, covered, an additional 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender.