Deviled Eggs (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 68 calories per serving.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Place eggs in a large saucepan, fill with hot water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer pan to sink and run eggs under cold water.
- When cooled, peel eggs and cut them lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks, discarding three of them.
- Place remaining yolks in a small bowl with cottage cheese.
- Mash with a fork until smooth, then add salt and hot sauce to taste.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves and top with green onion.