Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Around 264 calories per serving
- 5 ounces chicken cooked and diced
- 1 apple diced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of cardamom
- Dash of salt
- Stevia to taste
- Wedge of lemon
- Mix ingredients together
- Sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.
- Possible modifications: Add chopped walnuts or raw almonds. Mix in low sugar Greek yogurt or 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise for a creamier texture.