Creamy Chicken Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 295 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped (or allowed amount)
- 1-2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- ground white pepper (to taste)
- dash salt
- Preheat saucepan over MED-HI heat.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and heat 20-30 mins.
- TIP: I usually start out by adding 1 c broth to the food processor and then gradually add more broth until it's the soup consistency I prefer.