Creamy Asparagus Omelet (Phase 1)
Posted On February 14, 2011
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup asparagus
- Pre-heat a nonstick fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus and heat through, moving it constantly in the pan.
- Beat together the 2 egg whites and one whole egg, and pour over the asparagus, swirling the pan to cover the bottom evenly.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until your egg is almost completely cooked through.
- Spoon cottage cheese over 1/2 of the omelet, and fold the omelet in half in the pan.
- Heat through for another 1-2 minutes and then turn out onto a plate.
- Serve Hot!
Option for after Phase 1- use 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg.