Cream Cheese Muffins (Phase 2)
Posted On February 22, 2011
1746 calories, about 145 calories per serving
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Soften cream cheese about 40 seconds in microwave and put in mixing bowl.
- Add other ingredients
- Beat with mixer on low till smooth.
- Pour into 12 muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins,
- Leave in oven, but turn off oven and open the door
- let sit for 1 hour.
These have been a life saver for me. Tastes like mini cheese cakes! They are great for breakfast. I feel like I'm getting bread:)