Crab Patties (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 oz Fresh Crab Meat
- 1 grissini, ground into powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning optional
- Grind grissini into powder and place into small dish.
- In bowl, combine crab meat and remaining ingredients. Mix well & form into patties.
- Coat each side of patty with grissini powder.
- Brown in non-stick skillet over MED heat for 3 mins each side.
- Serve immediately.
TIP: To keep patties from falling apart, it helps to squeeze out any excess moisture from crab before adding seasonings and keep some of the crab in bigger chunks while breaking it apart. Also, you can add some of the grissini powder to the crab mixture before forming patties as this helps it stick together if the crab is still very moist.