Crab Cakes (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 ounces Snow Crab Meat
- 1 slice Melba Toast
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Walden Farms Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs Dash Onion and Herb Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Frank\'s Red Hot Sauce
- dash Salt and Pepper
- Mix the mustard, dressing and seasonings together in a bowl. Let sit.
- Crush slice of melba toast into crumbs. Place crabmeat in a separate bowl, sprinkle with melba toast crumbs, and spoon seasoning mixture over meat.
- Mix and add more seasoning mixture to desired texture.
- Form into 1 large crab cake.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. (I use parchment paper to line the cookie sheet, I find that the cake sticks to aluminum foil)