Cool Dill Chicken & Strawberry Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Around 222 calories a serving
- 5 oz Chicken breast
- 7-10 small Strawberries
- 1 cup Lettuce
- 2Tbs AVC
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1Tbsp of water
- 1Tbsp of Dill greens
- 1 package Stevia
- Start to grill the chicken.
- Meanwhile, wash 1 cup of lettuce & 7-10 strawberries.
- Cut strawberries into wedges.
- Place both lettuce & strawberries into mixing bowl.
- Now time to make the salad dressing.
- In a separate small mixing bowl place 2 Tbsp of AVC, 1 chopped clove of garlic, 1Tbsp of water, 1 pack of stevia, 1 Tbsp of chopped dill greens & mix.
- Cut up chicken and place it in the bowl with the salad dressing.
- Let it marinate for 2 mins. then place chicken & dressing into the bowl with lettuce & strawberries ... ENJOY!