Cooked Edamame Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On September 12, 2014
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup red radish
- 1 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Saute red pepper, red radish and mushrooms. Stir until tender.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan.
- Cook edamame until bright green.
- Add red pepper. red radish and mushrooms and cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and add apple cider vinegar.