Reader Submitted Content Policy and Community Guidelines
Please read this agreement that covers user-contributed content to the Amino Diet site and community pages including but not limited to our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Please note that while we make every effort to review contributions made on our sites it is possible that you may see user contributions before we do. Some of these contributions and opinions may not be the same as our opinions or guidelines or may even be offensive. Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of any contribution and always recommend you following the advice of your own doctor over that of a stranger who posted something on the web.
While much of the content on this site is very helpful and accurate, it is not possible for us to verify all content. Therefore, it is still your responsibility to verify the accuracy of any advice given before following it yourself. If you find any contributions that you feel is not appropriate to be on this site or associated with the Amino Diet then please contact us.
By using Amino Diet’s user-contribution features, including comments, blogs, photo galleries, or any other feature, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement.
POLICY ONE: While we want to have an open exchange of information, if you use inappropriate or hateful language (even when typographically obfuscated), or make potentially slanderous or libelous comments when using these resources, or engage in attacks on fellow users, or amin Diet staff, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove your content in part or in its entirety. We will make every attempt to resolve conflicts in a peaceful and timely manner, but if you will not abide by these guidelines we reserve the right to remove your account or ban you from using this free service.
SUMMARY: Please be respectful.
POLICY TWO: Responsibility for what is posted or contributed to this site lies with each user. You alone are responsible for the material you post. By contributing to Amino Diet, you agree not to post any defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexual, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy this site, or that infringes on the rights of others.
We expect that you will not use Amino Diet to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property. By contributing to Amino Diet, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the explicit consent of the owner. Submitting material that is the property of another without the specific consent of its owner is not only a violation of this agreement, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
Any user who feels that a contribution to Amino Diet is objectionable is encouraged to contact us regarding the offending post. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so — within a reasonable time frame — if we determine that removal is necessary.
By contributing to Amino Diet, you:
* Agree not to solicit others. You agree not to contribute for the purposes of advertising or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, or to promote other web sites, without our express written approval, or where expressly permitted.
* Agree not to have multiple user accounts. Each user may have only one username. If you would like to change your username, please e-mail us. Use or possession of multiple usernames will result in our banning your user account. We also reserve the right to remove postings from usernames which themselves might be considered objectionable;
* Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on Amino Diet any libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, tortuous, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal material;
* Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on Amino Diet any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including other HCG promotional materials or web sites, “junk mail,” “spam,””chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
* Agree to not pretend to be someone else on Amino Diet;
* Agree not to knowingly give out any personal information of other users.
As noted earlier, if this type of action is thought to be happening on Amino Diet, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you, including your IP address(es)) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from this type of action.
SUMMARY: Please don’t do anything illegal or morally questionable.
POLICY Three: Your posting of content and your thoughts on Amino Diet automatically gives Amino Diet a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, disseminate, perform, transmit and display such content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you are not the owner of such content, you shall be deemed to have warranted that the owner of the content has expressly granted to you a similar license.
SUMMARY: All your submitted content belongs to us.
We retain the right to revoke the access privileges of anyone without notice.
If you have any questions or comments about any of these policies please feel free to contact us.