Coconut Shrimp Lettuce Wraps (Phase 2 and Diabetes)
Posted On June 21, 2013
- 1/2 pound medium sized shrimp - tails removed
- 1/2 small avocado - diced
- 1 fresh mango - diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- 3 large strawberries diced
- 1 green onion finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander - finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- dash of ground black pepper
- Lettuce leafs for the wraps
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the lettuce.
- Mix until well combined.
- Serve with fresh lettuce leaves.
- Spoon a little bit of the mixture onto a lettuce leaf, roll into a wrap as best you can or bunch up into some sort of a cup and eat.