Cinnamon Curry Chicken Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- chicken - cubed (allowed amount)
- diced onion (allowed amount)
- 2 c broth
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 t curry powder
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t pumpkin pie spice
- salt/black pepper to taste
- In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 45 mins.
- TIP: The chicken can go straight from the freezer to the saucepan or crockpot on this one. If frozen, place the breast in whole, and then when the soup is finished, cube or shred the chicken. Very flavorful!