Chocolate delight (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2011
Approximately 149 calories per serving
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- stevia To taste
- Optional- flavored stevia – peppermint, orange, english toffee, etc.
- Fluff cocoa with a fork to break up any chunks.
- Melt Coconut Oil.
- Add melted coconut oil to the cocoa
- Mix in Stevia adding more or less depending on taste.
- Add a few drops of flavored stevia to taste.
- Freeze when mixed well.
This would count as your healthy fat serving for the day and should be separated into 16 servings to get the proper amount of coconut oil in.