Chipotle Lime Shrimp (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 151 calories per serving.
- •1/2 pound peeled shrimp
- •2 larges garlic cloves, peeled
- •1-2 chipotle peppers (canned)
- •2 pinches dried chipotle pepper flakes
- •2 scallions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- •1/2 cup cilantro
- • dash salt and pepper
- •1/3 cup lime juice
- With blade running, drop garlic cloves into food processor.
- When finely minced, stop and add peppers, salt and pepper, scallions, and cilantro and process until mixture is minced.
- Add some of the lime juice if mixture seems too dry. Add green mixture to saute pan and add juice.
- Heat, stirring for a couple of minutes, and add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp is pink, turning 2/3 of the way through. Add more lime juice if you want it more juicy.