Chicken Waldorf Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- Chicken breast
- 1 small granny smith apple ( or apple of your choice)
- A bed of spinach
- Dressing is as follows:
- garlic powder
- salt / pepper
- McCormick Grill Mates Spicy Montreak Steak Seasoning
- 3 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- water / chicken broth
- 1 packet of stevia
- Season chicken with garlic powder.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes... flipping it over... use some water/ chicken broth on the bottom the grill to keep it from sticking.
- Put the chicken aside and cube it.
- Dressing; in a bowl add the following: 1/2 Lemon 2 -3 tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar Dash of garlic powder Dash of oregano dash of Mc Cormick Steak Seasoning and 1 packet of stevia.
- Wisk together.
- Cut apple into wedges or chucks .
- Arrange spinach in a bowl.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and apple.
- Dress the salad and toss well.
- ***Don't forget that the one fruit should be deducted from your day in this meal.