Chicken w/ Marinara (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Grill chicken with spices, make marinara sauce (separate recipe), serve on a bed of spinach with marinara sauce on top. 189 calories.
- 3.5 ounces chicken
- marinara sauce (see below)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup tomato's
- onion powder, Emeril's Italian Sesoning, Pepper, garlic powder or garlic
- Put spices on chicken
- Grill chicken on George Foreman grill or outdoor grill
- Blanch or microwave spinach
- Add marinara on top.
- For Marinara sauce: 6 Roma tomatoes blanched
- Add chopped onion,parsley, spices
- Cook at least 15 min.
- I make this ahead and keep it on hand for many other recipes.