Chicken Verde (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 223 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces chicken
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- green chili
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- dash salt and pepper
- Boil chicken in water for about 45 min. - 1hr.
- You want the meat to just shred.
- In another saucepan add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, jalapeno, salt, and pepper and cook for about 10 min or until tomatoes get juicy.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Pour some of the water out from chicken, add chicken back in to water and add the rest of ingredients and let simmer for about 1 hr.