Chicken Tacos (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 210 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces Chicken finely chopped Chicken (weighed, grilled or baked with lemon juice and seasonings)
- 1/4 cup Water or Homemade Broth
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- pinch Cayenne Pepper to taste
- small Fresh Cilantro
- 1 pinch Cumin
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- Cook chicken in chicken broth, adding onion, garlic, and spices.
- DEGLAZE pan with lemon juice or a little water.
- Serve in leaves of lettuce.
- Top with homemade salsa
- (1 protein, 1 vegetable)