Chicken Spinach soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Uses your leftover cabbage soup. About 217 calories.
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1.5 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup leftover cabbage soup
- Garlic powder, braggs, pepper to taste
- Simmer the chicken broth and onion for about 15 minutes.
- Add additional ingredients and simmer about 5-10 more min.
- The anaheim pepper adds a nice mild kick, this was delicious!