Chicken Meatballs (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- 5 ounces Chicken
- 1Tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt-free cajun spice
- all spice
- garlic herb or what ever seasoning you like
- fresh black pepper
- I eyeballed the spices so I dont have an exact measurement
- Mix everything except the tomatos & form mixture into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Pan sear the meatballs in a frying pan on all sides.
- Add the tomatos and a half cup of water.
- Make sure there is enough liquid in the pan so they don't stick.
- Put a cover on and cook on low/ med for 12 -15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Eat them up!! :D