Chicken Kabobs (Phase 1)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers (red/green)
- Cut peppers and onion into 2 inch pieces.
- Cut Chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Place chicken garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Drain the marinade from the chicken and vegetables then thread onto skewer.
- Place skewers on grill, cook for 12-15 minutes or untill chicken juices run clear.