Chicken Gravy (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2011
Approximately 39 calories per serving.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 grissini
- Bring 1/4 cup of broth to a boil in a small saucepan.
- While broth is heating, grind grissini in food processor until it is a powder.
- Add the powdered grissini to the pan, whisking constantly until dissolved.
- Still whisking, add remaining 1/4 c broth.
- Reduce heat to MED and whisk for 3-4 mins, until thickened.
- You may add salt, pepper, thyme, sage, or poultry seasoning for more flavor.