Chicken Fingers (Phase 1)†Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Approximately 243 calories per serving
- 5 ounces chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 breadstick or melba toast
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees.
- Grind breadstick in food processor then mix together with spices and set aside.
- Wash raw chicken and marinate for 5-10 min in mustard.
- Dip chicken in bread crumbs.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake until done, approximately 15 minutes.