Chicken Curry Wraps (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 221 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces chicken
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 large Romaine Leaves
- dash pepper
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Place 1 Tablespoon ACV over the chicken on both sides.
- Add dry rub, patting it into the chicken and let it sit a few minutes while the pan is heating up.
- Place remaining ACV in the pan.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Chop or shred the chicken and wrap in romaine leaves.
- If you want to add some fruit, finely chop some apple and add to the wrap, super yummy!