Cheesecake (Phase 2)
Posted On February 22, 2011
Approximately 116 calories per serving
- •2 eggs
- •2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- •1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt Plain Greek yogurt is good!
- •1 tablespoon Stevia
- •16 ounces cream cheese Softened
- •2 tablespoons butter melted
- In a large bowl, blend together eggs, vanilla, sour cream and stevia.
- Slowly add butter and cream cheese.
- Spoon about 1/2c mix into another bowl and add raspberry flavoring (sugar free, any flavor)
- Mix well.
- Spoon remaining mix into a 10 inch spring release pan or 12 ramekins.
- Add dollops of raspberry batter on top and swirl thru.
- If desired, you can make a crust from 1 1.2 cups ground almonds, 1 teaspoon stevia and 1/4 butter.
- Mix all together like you would graham cracker crust and line pan or ramekins. (calculations do not include crust)
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 min if cooking ramekins, 35-40 min for spring pan.
- This will not look done, but will firm up when refrigerated.
- Place ramekins in a water bath or place a shallow pan with water in oven below the pan or ramekins.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and whipped cream if desired
- This can be frozen.