Cauliflower Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 197 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of lean ground turkey
- •Extra lean ground turkey (allowed amount)
- •2 cups stock
- •2 cup cauliflower
- • dash sea salt
- • dash pepper
- • dash cayenne
- • dash italian seasoning
- • dash garlic powder
- Saute ground turkey with spices: sea salt, pepper, cayenne, italian seasoning, garlic.
- Add the 2 cups of stock and cauliflower.
- Let cook until cauliflower is almost MUSH.
- Scoop out cauliflower and put in blender with some of the broth and/or a little water, including meat.
- Puree and then pour back into remaining broth and meat bits.
I like this with ground turkey, but you could make it with ground chicken instead, just make sure it is chicken breast that you are using.