Carrot Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On April 08, 2012
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 Pounds Carrots (½ Chopped ½ Shredded)
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cans Vegetable Broth
- 2 Cups Water to taste
- 2-3 Pieces Of Cauliflower, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary, Crushed
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- Juice Of ½ A Lemon
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- Heat liquids and seasonings in a large pot on medium heat.
- Sauté onion until tender and add to mixture.
- Add chopped and shredded veggies and simmer until soft.
- Then add entire mixture to blender and puree.
- Transfer the mixture back to original pot and reheat, you can add more broth or water if necessary to desired consistency.