Cajun Chicken (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- 5oz Chicken Breast
- 1/4c Chicken Broth
- 1 Tomato(diced)
- Cajun Spices (to taste)
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- Dried Onions (to taste)
- Parsley for color
- Garlic salt (to taste)
- Thaw out the chicken, if frozen.
- Dice up the tomato
- Place the tomato in a skillet, add garlic.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the chicken breast in the tomato.
- Blend and turn on the heat to medium-high.
- Sprinkle in the spices evenly over chicken and tomato blend.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes or until chicken is done and tomato blend is caramelized.