Cabbage Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 14, 2011
- 2 32 oz. cartons of Swanson Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of low sodium diced/stewed tomatoes
- 6 mediums stalks of celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped red or green
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Put everything in a stock pot
- add water if necessary to bring the liquids to twice the depth of the veggies in the pot.
- Bring to boil, stir as needed.
- Cook on low heat for about 2 hours or until all the veggies are cooked.
- Other seasonings such as curry, parsley, or any other herbs may be added to suite your taste.