Breaking A Stall On Liquid Amino Diet
Ups, downs and stalls are common with any diet program, and we tend to lose weight in stair steps. However, if you have stalled for 3 days or more and have not cheated, then you can do a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) day – for those of you familiar to the HCG program, this would be a regular HCG day. This will help shock your body into a state of ketosis where you are burning fat for fuel.
For your VLCD day, you will need to do the following:
- Continue taking your drops as normal
- Drink ½ your body weight in ounces of water
- Do NOT have your servings of healthy fats or beans
- Consume 500-530 calories of foods from the approved food list (minus the healthy fats and beans)
- Do NOT exercise more then 20-30 minutes of light walking
- Continue taking the recommended supplements (multivitamin, b12, etc.)
We do not recommend doing these more than one time a week and ONLY if you have stalled for 3 days or more. If you do these too often you can put your body into starvation mode and your body will start stripping your muscles for amino acids. So be careful and contact us if you are only losing on VLCD Days so we can help you tweak it to maximize your weight loss results.