Breaded Chicken Cutlets (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- 5 ounces chicken
- 2 grissini, ground into powder
- 1/2 cup homemade chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne use less if you want them less spicy
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- In a small dish or ziplock bag combine grissini powder, garlic powder, paprika, poultry seasoning, cayenne, and salt/pepper.
- Add chicken to seasonings and fully coat.
- Add half of broth and the whole chicken to the warm pan.
- Cook for approx. 3-4 mins each side depending on thickness of chicken.
- Keep adding more broth as it cooks off.
- Serve immediately