Black Bean Brownies (Phase 1)
Posted On July 05, 2013
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans or 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 6 teaspoons of stevia (or to taste)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- Mix the eggs and black beans in a blender until its a paste.
- Add cocoa powder and stevia.
- Pour into a baking pan - Probably a good idea to grease the pan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Bake at 375 F for 20-25 minutes or poke with a toothpick and it's clean.