Benefits of the Amino Diet-Diabetic Program
Research has shown that by eating the right foods, we can prevent and help manage both type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Foods that are low on the glycemic index will help even out your blood sugar levels and also assist you in losing unwanted body fat. The Amino Diet- Diabetic Program is a low glycemic diet plan specifically designed for those who have type 2 diabetes and those who are pre-diabetic.
Eating foods that are low on the glycemic index will control your blood sugar and insulin levels which will put the brakes on fat storage. When blood sugar levels remain stable, there will be less insulin in your blood resulting in less fat being stored. When your body stops storing the fat, it will then be able to release and use the fat you already have, particularly around your midsection, upper thighs, and upper arms.
While you are on this low glycemic diet you will also be taking three supplements that will assist you in controlling blood sugar levels and losing weight. Here is a list of each supplement and the benefits you will have from each of them:
- decrease cravings
- increase metabolism
- improved liver function
- improved thyroid function
- balanced hormones
- overall clean feeling which leads to natural increases in energy
- removes toxins from kidney and liver
- supports the cells as a strong anti-oxidant
- improves insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar levels
- promotes excretion of Toxic Substances including Heavy Metals
- support the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis and endocrine system
- reduce impact of stress on the body
- helps support healthy body weight, appetite, and energy levels
- supports nerve, brain, and heart health
When you are on the Amino Diet-Diabetic Program you will feel and look amazing! Low glycemic foods nourish the body which will in turn provide energy and a feeling of fullness. The diet and supplements will help you control your calorie intake and suppress your appetite. This low glycemic diet and all three supplements will provide the nutrients needed to keep your body healthy.
Click here to learn more about the Amino Diet-Diabetic Program or give our health coaches a call at 800-980-7208. Ready to get started? Click below!
Authored by Vivianna