Beef Lettuce Wrap (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 241 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of beef
- •lean ground beef (allowed amount)
- •2 tablespoons minced onion
- • minced garlic, to taste
- • minced ginger
- •1/2-1 minced serrano or jalapeno pepper
- •2 tablespoons minced celery
- •1 cup savoy cabbage
- •1/4-1/2 cup chicken broth
- • juice of 1/2 a lemon or lime
- • cilantro, to taste
- Brown meat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and celery
- Cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Add pepper, cabbage and broth
- Cook until cabbage has slightly wilted
- Add cilantro and lemon juice
- Cook another 2 minutes or so
- Serve in savoy cabbage leaves.