Beef and Fennel Patty (Phase 1)
Posted On February 14, 2011
Approximately 358 calories a serving
- Aloud portion of leanest ground beef
- fennel (allowed amount) cut into small pieces
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teasopoon finely chopped onion
- 1 wasa / melba toast ground to powder
- dash of salt and pepper
- dash of Mongomery Steak Seasoning
- All ingrediants in bowl untill mixed , but do not overmix.
- Gather meat mixture to form a large patty ... pressing in any loose fennel and onions.
- Place on a baking pan lined with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. I cooked mine in the toaster oven, but if you don't have one.. then use your oven.
This inlcudes your meat , veggie , and bread for a meal. Enjoy!