Beef and Asparagus Medley (Phase 1)
Posted On February 14, 2011
Approximately 238 calories per serving
- 100 grams beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup asparagus (ends trimmed, cut into one inch pieces)
- 1/2 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Penzeys Bavarian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup low -sodium broth (beef or chicken)
- Shake the seasoning on the beef and press into it.
- Warm the broth at medium heat, then add the beef and asparagus.
- Cover and cook on low until the beef is cooked through and the asparagus is tender-crisp (or softer if you prefer).
- Remove the cover and allow the broth to cook off.
Good with a few dashes of low sodium soy sauce to top it off.