Baked Chicken Tenders (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- 5 ounces chicken
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 2 grissini bread sticks
- dash salt and pepper
- dash paprika
- dash ground red pepper
- dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice chicken breast into 5 tenders.
- In a small bowl mix water and any seasonings you prefer.
- Grind grissini in food processor until it is a powder.
- Put grissini powder in a separate small bowl.
- Add chicken to wet mixture and toss to coat well.
- Then one at a time place chicken in grissini powder and coat both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish and bake 30-40 mins, turning over halfway through.
- In last 5 mins, turn on broiler and broil 2-3 mins each side.
- Serve immediately.