Avocado Egg Salad (Phase 2)
Posted On June 27, 2014
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped green onion
- freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- lettuce or 2 pieces of whole wheat/ whole grain bread
- Mash hard boiled eggs with a fork, add avocado and mash untill mixed.
- Mix in lime juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add tomatoes and cilantro.
- Put egg salad on lettuce wrap or bread and enjoy!
- Recipe is 239 calories as lettuce wrap.