Asparagus Frittata (Phase 1)
Posted On February 14, 2011
Approximately 146 calories per serving.
- 2 eggs
- asparagus (allowed amount)
- 1-2 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- tabasco optional
- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- Snap woody ends off asparagus and discard.
- Snap each asparagus spear into 2-3 pieces. Add to pan with garlic & heat through until tender. Preheat oven to 400.
- In bowl, mix eggs & water. Add asparagus, minced onion, parsley, salt/pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into non-stick baking dish.
- Place in oven and cook 10-15 mins until done.
- Top with tabasco (optional) and serve immediately.
Option for after Phase 1- use 2 eggs whites and 1 whole egg.